A year ago November we received an emergency repair call for a non-functioning furnace. We arrived onsite within a few hours.
The tests we ran showed we could fix it so it would work, but unfortunately we couldn’t fix the cracked heat exchanger, which was leaking very small – and safe – amounts of carbon monoxide.
We got the furnace working with a few hours and restored heat to the family home. Although an additional test a week later did not reveal problem levels of carbon monoxide leaking, the family decided on a new, safer heating and cooling system. We installed a high efficiency air conditioner and furnace the next week.
A year later, the family shows significant savings on their gas and electricity bills every month since installing it.
Jim, in Platte City, says, “Our new heating and AC system from Schomburg has provided more even heating and cooling in our house and is saving us about 20% over the old system.”