- Superb energy efficiency. The most efficient systems on the market offer a SEER rating of as much as 26, along with an HSPF of up to 10.5. HSPF is a ratio of BTU heat output over the winter or heating season to watt-hours of electricity used. SEER is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure of efficiency that takes into account the energy input in terms of electricity usage and the cooling output for a typical cooling season over the same time period.
- In most cases, the outdoor unit of these systems are less noisy than conventional heat pumps.
- No ductwork occupying space that could be used for something else, in addition to energy savings.
- If the outdoor unit of the ductless mini split heat pump has the capacity, adding on to for cooling/heating purposes to an existing building or home is much easier.
- The ability to control the climate room-by-room rather than your entire home makes for greater comfort.
- Regardless of your architectural or design needs, there are various styles available for the indoor unit to flow seamlessly with your decor. Some of these styles include floor mounted, wall mounted, horizontal ducted, and ceiling recessed.
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Installation
Whether you are a Kansas City homeowner in need of a cooling/heating system for a home currently under construction, or are replacing your current system, you may be curious about ductless mini split heat pump systems, what they are, and the benefits. At Schomburg Heating & Cooling, we know that educating our clients is important. You want a system that provides a comfortable environment for your family, at a price you can afford. Below you will find pertinent information regarding ductless mini split heat pump systems installation to help you make an informed decision when it comes to cooling and heating your home. What is a ductless mini split heat pump? As the name implies, the heating/cooling system is ductless, also often referred to as a ductless heat pump. Essentially, each section of your home can be heated/cooled using multiple indoor units that are split, although there is just one outdoor unit. Instead of one bigger unit handling the cooling/heating needs of your entire home, several indoor units can handle the needs of one or two rooms, each conditioning a specific space within your home. Each indoor unit is installed within the space it will heat/cool, and contains a small fan to control the flow of air within this space. Advantages of Having a Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Installed in Your Home