- Use a high-quality vacuum several times a week.
- Avoid harsh chemicals when cleaning.
- Follow the rules for a healthy home.
- Use natural air fresheners.
- Pay attention to your home’s humidity level.
If you’ve tried all of these tips but are still experiencing respiratory or allergy issues, it may be time to call the professionals. Schomburg isn’t only your one-stop shop for all of your heating and cooling needs. We also help our customers improve their quality of life by installing high-end air cleaning solutions.
We recommend the Air Scrubber by Aerus. It attaches directly to your HVAC system ductwork and will remove air pollution, volatile organic compounds, dust, and other contaminants in your home. One of the most significant benefits of this system is that it will help remove pet dander. After all, even though we couldn’t live without our beloved four-legged friends, we know how much their fur and dander affects the air quality of our homes. Besides having a cleaner home, there are many other benefits of installing an Air Scrubber By Aerus.
Having this system will
- reduce your family’s exposure to common bacteria and viruses, such as MRSA, E. coli, C. Diff, and other illness-causing bacteria and viruses.
- reduce the number of family cold and flu outbreaks.
- improve respiratory health.
- make your home smell fresher.
- help your family sleep better.
Are you ready to improve your Kansas City home’s air quality? Give Schomburg a call. We not only offer Kansas City Heating & Cooling Services, but we also will help homeowners improve the air quality in their homes. Schomburg Heating and Cooling has proudly served the people of North Kansas City for over 20 years. Let us improve the air quality of your home today.