Every system made by Trane features the durability and reliability that are the hallmarks of their name. Trane is consistently mentioned at the top of lists for home HVAC providers. Low energy/high efficiency models are available for all their products.
We're proud to be certified independent Trane Comfort Specialists. For this certification, Trane provides additional training to their dealers who demonstrate commitment to being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training.
Trane equipment and systems can be found in more than half of all commercial buildings in North America, including the Statue of Liberty!
Read more on Trane heating and cooling systems.
The Trane solutions we provide include:
- Gas Furnaces. Reliable, efficient heat... the majority of modern homes with central heating and air conditioning have this.
- Oil Furnaces. Some older homes utlize oil-based heating options.
- Heat Pumps pull from the ground or outside air temperature to both heat and cool your home.
- All-in-One systems heat and cool in one unit. Trane makes all-electric, gas/electric or dual fuel EarthWise™ Hybrid systems.
- Coils are one of the most important factors in keeping your home comfortable all year long
- Geothermal Systems tap into renewable, sustainable fuel to efficiently heat and cool your home, and even your water.
- Controls and Thermostats - programmable and non-programmable controls and thermostats maximize your system’s performance.
- Home Automation - remote home management gives you total control over the comfort, efficiency and security of your home from anywhere.
- Humidifiers - alleviate dry air conditions that aggravate asthma or allergies, and create the right amount of moisture for maximum comfort.
- Air Cleaners - whole house air filtration systems to provide the most comfort to the most people.
- Air Handlers - condition and circulate the air, varying the speed based on your home’s heating and cooling requirements, giving you a consistent level of quiet comfort and energy efficiency.
We listen to what your needs are, assess your living environment and recommend the best solution for your unique situation.