You wouldn’t think of driving down I-70 without wearing a seatbelt, and you try to eat a few fruits and vegetables every day. You have always been a good hand-washer, even before there was a pandemic, and you wear sunscreen when spending all day at the lake.
You may take plenty of preventative measures to ensure a happy, healthy life, but when was the last time you thought about your home’s air quality?
If you and your family are spending more time at home, you need to think about the allergens, mold, and air pollutants that could be contaminating the air. This is especially true if any of your family members suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues.
It’s not just us that believes you should pay attention to the air quality in your home. It’s also the Environmental Protection Agency. This report states that there are many sources of pollutants in the home. They can include:
• Fuel-burning combustion appliances
• Cigarettes and cigars
• Building materials (insulation, newly installed flooring, and cabinets made of certain pressed-wood products.)
• Cleaning products
• Personal care products
• Outdoor air pollution
This same report is also quick to point out that while some people have immediate reactions to some of these pollutants, others may only experience the effects of these pollutants years later.
The good news is that if you have depended upon Schomburg Heating and Cooling for your HVAC needs, you don’t have to search for another company to improve your home’s air quality. Schomburg Heating and Cooling can help purify the air of any Kansas City home.
Schomburg has teamed with a quality company called Aerus. This company has created a technology that not only reduces dust from the air in your home but also eliminates harmful contaminants like volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs are gases the are emitted from certain solids or liquids, and they can have adverse short and long-term effects on your health.
Do you adore your pet but hate the dander and odor that Rover brings in to your home? The Aerus purifier will take care of those problems as well.
The Aerus air purifier attaches to your home’s ductwork system, and who knows more about your home’s ductwork than Schomburg?
The Aerus Air Scrubber has many benefits.
• It reduces your family’s exposure to common bacteria and viruses. It even is effective against MRSA and E. Coli.
• It cleans your air of many allergens, which may trigger asthma and other respiratory issues.
• It makes the surfaces of your home cleaner since it removes contaminants and dust from the air.
• It makes your home smell better without the use of masking agents like air fresheners and candles.
• It purifies the air without using ozone. It’s an environmentally friendly way to clean the air of your home.
If you have decided to take control of the air quality in your home, call Schomburg Heating and Cooling. Whether you live in St. Joe or Smithville, Parkville or Platte City, we are happy to discuss your HVAC and air cleaning needs.