If you are a Kansas City homeowner, being prepared for winter includes having Schomburg Heating and Cooling conduct a tune-up on your home’s HVAC system.
Here are the benefits of having an HVAC tune-up for your system in September, October, or November.
6 Reasons to Have Your HVAC System Checked This Fall
- The most important reason for having your HVAC system checked is that it is vital for your family’s health and safety. You may feel that your system is running as it should, but harmful gases may be leaking into your home without your knowledge. Our Schomburg service techs are highly trained to make sure your system has proper exhaust functions.
- Having your HVAC system evaluated may lower the likelihood of a system breakdown when the temperatures drop, and the snow begins to fly. Remember, there are about two million people in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and if your HVAC unit stops working in the middle of a cold spell, you may have to wait for service. Don’t put your family in an uncomfortable situation or dangerous predicament of being without heat when it is needed.
- Scheduled maintenance has been proven to increase the longevity of HVAC systems. No one is excited about spending money on a new heating and cooling system. Put off this expense for as long as possible by taking care of your current unit.
- Speaking of expenses, having an efficiently-running HVAC system may help lower your energy bills this winter. Talk with one of our Schomburg technicians to learn more about how to lower your winter utility bills.
- If you have a warranty on your HVAC system, regular system checks may be required. Without a record of such a check, the coverage under warranty may be denied if your system later develops problems.
- Are you a worrier? Having an HVAC tune-up each fall may help give you some peace of mind. When your home begins to fill up with holiday guests, you will not worry as much about everyone’s comfort. We wish we could also give you peace of mind about your home’s plumbing being able to handle the extra strain.
Schedule Your HVAC Tune-Up with Schomburg if You Live in Kansas City’s Northland
Schomburg’s technicians are trained to perform maintenance on a long list of HVAC systems, including Trane, Mitsubishi, Kenmore, Carrier, American Standard, Lennox, Amana, Goodman, Rheem, Armstrong, Aire Flo, and Payne.
You can be assured that our technicians are dependable, honest, and courteous. We have the best team in the business, and you will feel comfortable having them in your homes.
Are you ready to schedule an HVAC tune-up? Call Schomburg Heating and Cooling any time at 816-238-0032. We have been proudly serving the Northland since 1991.